- Name: Jaden Conwright
- DoB: 29/5/1999
- Birth Place: USA
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 65kg
- Interests: Motorsport, Fitness
In 2016, Jaden Conwright moved to Italy to race for Vincenzo Sospiri Racing in the Italian F4 Championship. Jaden measured himself against more than 40 of the best junior drivers in world motorsport and impressed with his ability to quickly adapt himself to a brand new car and racing environment, scoring 12 Top 10 and 3 Top 5 finishes in the rookie championship.
2017 saw Jaden Conwright join British powerhouse Carlin and their Driver Development Programme in preparation for a title assault in the inaugural FIA F3 ASIAN Championship with Absolute Racing. Jaden finished 3rd in the championship with multiple podium finishes and pole positions to his name. In 2019, Jaden made the switch from single-seaters to GT cars and recorded immediate success. With 9 x podium finishes in Porsche Carrera Cup Italy, Jaden was the highest placed rookie and was a genuine threat for the overall championship title.
- 4th in the Porsche Carrera Cup Italy Championship
- Highest Placed Rookie
- 9 x Podium Finishes
- 3rd in the FIA Asian F3 Championship
- 5 x Podium Finishes
- 2 x Pole Positions
- 1 x Race Win
- Carlin Driver Development Programme.
- 11th in Rookie Italian F4 Championship Italian F4- 5 x Top 5 Finishes.
- 12 x Top 10 finishes.
- 3rd in Pro Formula Mazda Championship.
- 1st in Formula Car Challenge West Region.