- DoB: 28/02/1991
- Birth Place: Bradford, Yorkshire
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Weight: 68kg
- Interests: Motorsport, Football, Tennis, Music
In 2012, Jack decided to take his race career across the Atlantic to compete in the Star Mazda Championship. In a fantastic season where Jack shattered all previous records for race wins, podiums and pole positions, Jack was crowed champion and stepped up to Indy Lights where he won multiple races and caught the eye of Bryan Herta Autosport, who signed Jack to be their driver for the 2014 IndyCar Series. In Jack’s rookie season in IndyCar, he lead multiple races, qualified on the front row of the grid and scored a podium which lead to a drive with A.J Foyt Racing which continues to be the focus of Jack’s racing career.
In his single-seater debut series, Jack Hawksworth qualified on pole position for 4 out of 6 rounds of the Formula Renault Winter Series – an achievement unrivalled in the history of the Championship by a rookie driver.
In his rookie year in Star Mazda, Jack broke every record previously set in the championship, clocking up the most wins, fastest laps and pole positions, since its inception over 22 years ago.
- Professional driver for 3GT Racing.
- Lexus factory Sports Car Program.
- I2 fastest race laps (Watkins Glen and Road America).
- GT3 Road Atlanta lap record.
- Professional driver for A.J Foyt Racing in Indycar.
- Rolex 24hr Daytona in LMPC.
- Fastest lap 2015 Daytona 24.
Verizon IndyCar Series
- 5 x Top 10 Finishes.
- 1 x Fastest Lap.
- Fastest qualifying Honda at Indy GP.
- Professional driver for Bryan Herta Autosport in Indycar.
- Qualified 5 times in fast 6 in first season on Indycar.
- Indycar podium at Houston.
- LMPC Tudor Sportscar Championship win on debut at Indianapolis.
- 4 Fastest race laps from 5 races LMPC.