- DoB: 31/07/1997
- Birth Place: United States of America
- Height: 5′ 11
- Weight: 68kg
- Interests: Motorsport, Music & Golf
At this point of his career, Dev made the big move into cars and thanks to the support of MAXspeed Driver Advancement Program in 2017, Dev made his debut in the Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship, part of the Mazda Road to Indy development program.
Dev Gore finished the 2017 Cooper Tires USF2000 in 13th place in the overall standings, among a total of 36 drivers. Instead of repeating the same category for another year, Dev shifted his focus to European motorsport for 2018 and drives for Carlin in the EuroFormula F3 series.
USF2000 – MAZDA ROAD TO INDY
- 13th in driver’s standings.
- 10th in the rookie standings.
- Multiple top 10 finishes.
- Winner of Rotax DD2 National Championship.
- Winner of Rotax DD2 US Open Championship.